Sunday, March 13, 2011

New insights from SJSU student researchers

During the fall semester, a team of SJSU marketing students from the Sbona Honors Program surveyed Bay Area homeowners about their knowledge of residential solar panels, particularly focusing on their costs and benefits.

After working with SolarTech, their advisor and sponsor concluded that they had identified some important new insights about the challenges faced in winning adoption of solar panel in California.

On Friday, our students will be presenting their findings at a free webinar broadcast by SolarTech. Their written report will also be posted to the SolarTech website after the webinar.

2 comments:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete